Gay Travel Information: Mystic Hilton – Mystic, Connecticut
Hilton Mystic / 20 Coogan Blvd / Mystic, CT / 860-572-0731
The hotel offers impeccable service and outstanding amenities as my partner and I discovered on a recent weekend getaway.
- 182 spacious guest rooms
- Five Jacuzzi suites
- High-speed Internet access
- Two-line phones with voicemail
- Comfortable work desks
- In-room coffeemaker
- In-room dining available
- Hair dryer
- Iron / Ironing board
- Check in time is at 3:00pm daily
- Check out time is at 12:00pm daily
SERVICES & AMENITIES:
- The Mooring, a comfortable restaurant serving classic breakfast cuisine.
- Soundings Lounge, the ideal setting to unwind after a busy day, with a casual atmosphere and cracking fireplace, ideal for cocktails and conversations, great for families and friends.
- In-room dining, available 6:30am-10:00am and 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Heated indoor swimming pool, with outside pool deck.
- New Precor fitness center, with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight-lifting equipment.
PACKAGES: Hilton Mystic has a variety of packages including “Romance” and “Explorer – Family” packages. For a complete listing click HERE.
- Mystic Seaport
- Olde Mystic Village
- Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration
- Foxwoods Resort Casino and MGM Grand
- Mohegan Sun
- Sabino River Cruises
- The Freedom Trail
- B.F. Clyde’s Cider Mill
- Denison Homestead Museum
- Mitchell College
- Coast Guard Academy
- Southern Connecticut University
- and much, much more…
MEETINGS & EVENTS: Hilton Mystic would make the perfect spot for your next meeting or event. They feature 6,396 square feet of meeting space as well as a Grand Ballroom (3,256 square feet), Maritime Room (1,550 square feet) and Charles W. Morgan Room (great for board meetings). For more information click HERE.
WEDDINGS: Hilton Mystic is a beautiful spot to celebrate your wedding. Let one of their dedicated wedding planners help plan your perfect ceremony! For more information click HERE.
GAY & LESBIAN FACTOR: Hilton Mystic was very eager to welcome Gay Travel Information to their hotel and took very good care of us. The town of Mystic is inviting with its eclectic array of shops and dining spots, including famous Mystic Pizza, which is beyond delicious! Although there aren’t any gay clubs in Mystic, there is plenty of nightlife to be found at nearby Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casinos and Providence, RI is only 45 minutes away with a rather large assortment of gay & lesbian nightclubs. Having the aquarium and Olde Mystic Village across the street was great! The SteakLoft (a personal favorite) is a great place to grab lunch or dinner and enjoy their delicious salad bar and gay friendly staff. I actually find CT as a whole to be quite gay friendly, especially since gay marriages are now legal. I am “OUTING” Hilton Mystic as LGBT friendly and worthy of our business.
Mystic is a cute town and worthy of weekend getaway and Hilton Mystic is the perfect choice for lodging.
Out & About Travel / Gay Travel Information